DiRRep - Extra
Immediate Relief – Long Term Settlement
Semi Autonomous Buildings (via in house consultancy)
- Electricity Supply, solar water heating, photo-voltaic and wind generator electricity generation, plus storage batteries can be provided, depending on climate
- Water Harvesting & Treatment + bore-well water sourcing and storage
- Waste Water and Sewage Disposal, with treated effluent usable for local irrigation and cultivation
- Site selection and pre-settlement surveys
- Engineering and infrastructure design
- Environmental & Spatial Planning of clusters, village & town settlement to incorporate local Culture Customs and Traditions with best current social & economic planning practice.
In practice one of the greatest problems faced by Governments, Agencies and others responsible for addressing the very real and pressing problems in the wake of any natural, or other, disaster, is how to get the emergency relief housing and other requirements to the required location.
Often roads, rail and ports have been damaged, obstructed, or simply confused and congested. All of these can make it extremely difficult to organise, deliver and execute rapid response teams, supplies and, not least, housing shelter.
From the moment we receive your serious enquiry, we will work with you to address and overcome all of these issues. If required dedicated personnel can be allocated to working closely with your own teams and the governmental authorities to deliver DiRReP accommodation for your victims of disaster in the fastest, most efficient and economical manner.
Training & On Site Supervision
Although no special skills re required to prepare the ground and build each DiRReP unit, sometimes it can help to have a little ‘expertise’ available.
This is particularly the case when large numbers of units may all be arriving on site within very short time intervals. When there are many disorientated and demoralised disaster victims milling around and wondering what to do. When planning and managing the whole recovery project means bringing order to confusion and – quite often – chaos.
Whatever assistance you think you may need, just ask. We will consider and assist in delivering this urgently.
Indicative Prices for orders of 500 units (loaded free on container at our UK factory)
- DiRReP Original units £ 5 875 each
- DiRReP Mini units £ 3,490 each
- DiRReP Maxi units £12,750 each
Please enquire for larger or smaller orders
Design changes, Shipping and other arrangements charged extra Funding may be available for approved clients and countries
If very large quantities are involved, consideration will be given to establishing local manufacturing facilities and progressively transferring technology and other ‘know how’ to one or more local enterprises.