Improver - Timber Engineers
- Live within easy reach of Caldicot
- Are numerate and literate
- Have a basic understanding of fabrication drawings
- Are proficient in the use of joiners and carpenters tools
- Have, or can obtain, a CSCS card to work on site
- Would like the chance to be a (mature) apprentice
- Want to create a long term career within the timber engineering sector
- Are a stickler for quality and only give people the best
- Can be well ordered, work safely, and always finish jobs on time
... then this job could be for you.
- Design & Build engineered timber structures
- Work throughout the UK & overseas.
- Make Large Timber Structures and components
e.g. Traditional Carpentry Trusses, Roofs, Dormers, Walls, Floors, pre-hung doors, stairs
- are within walking distance of Caldicot town centre and railway station and on a bus route.
- work a four and a half day week (+ longer if necessary)
- are committed to training and developing all our staff
- enjoy a pleasant environment in a small, happy, 'family' run company
You will need to complete an application form, supply a current CV, provide 2 references, and write a small piece on why you are the right person for the job.
You can use our online application form
Alternatively e-mail Freda Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 01291 418 344 for an application form to be sent
Benfield ATT Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer