Carpenter and Joiner - Timber Frame
As Timber Engineers we design, engineer, manufacture and build a full range of timber buildings.
We now have an opening for an experienced Carpenter and Joiner to cover all aspects of our manufacturing operations. These include:
- Heavy timber Green Oak Trusses and Frames
- Panelised frames and SIPs
- Garage doors
- Post & Beam
- Stock & Quality control - raw material and finished goods
The ability to read and interpret drawings, set out, develop templates, control waste, follow H&S procedures, produce innovative continuous improvement in products and methods are all important considerations.
This is a long term career position with growth opportunities.
4 ½ day week
- What are your highest qualifications?
- How many years’ experience do you have?
- Do you live within easy reach of Caldicot?
- Do you have a valid Driving licence?
- Are you certified to drive forklift trucks?
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU …
Benfield ATT are timber engineers based 4 miles from the M4/M5 junction in Caldicot NP26 5PR.
Chartered Building Consultants, Chartered Surveyors, IIP. TRADA, ISO 9001, LABC