Sales Representative Vacancies
If you have:-
- A 'can do' self-starter attitude
- The desire to build a solid, long term career
- The will to succeed beyond your dreams in a vital UK industry
- A real understanding of what it takes to develop and nurse sales
- Significant sales experience and a mature 'consultative' approach to sales
… then you are almost bound to enjoy working with us. However, you will also need …
- A car (and possibly home office)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
… together with
- Good knowledge of construction, plans and building regulations
- The ability to discuss technical matters with architects, developers & builders (if you don't have these at the moment we can train you if you are right for the job)
We design, manufacture and build all forms of engineered timber structure. We’re seen as being pretty innovative leaders in the ‘Off-Site Construction’ sector. We are small, but getting bigger and aim to get very big by building a lot of the homes and components for homes that Britain so desperately needs (there is a 1½ million shortage at the moment and this is increasing by 100,000 every year.
Based in Caldicot just off the M4/M5 interchange, we are the Benfield ATT Group.
Operating from John O’Groats to Land’s End and on into the Channel Islands and down through France, we are looking for sales people throughout the UK. You can see more of what we do via www.BenfieldATTgroup.co.uk and www.BenfieldATT.uk
While you will do your own prospecting, and can add this to your existing lines, we do provide warm leads. We are open to employed and freelance proposals, or a mixture of both, and would expect you to earn between £30k and £80k with no top limit as you build your own repeat order customer base.